Thursday 24 January 2013

Miss Korea 2011

I love beauty pageant. Do you?Sometime when i have a free time, especially when i have a semester break, i love to see beauty pageant through TV or YouTube. It attract me to se a beautiful & pretty girl that compete for the beauty pageant for their country, Asian & world.Today i want to talk about Miss Korea 2011 Lee Seong Hye.


Lee Sung-hye is from Seoul, Korea. Sung-Hye enjoys both sports and arts (she is proficient in violin, cello, and Korean traditional dance). She is studying at Parsons The New School of Design with the dream of one day becoming a prominent CEO in the fashion sector.She also state that "I firmly believe that beauty is a virtue to be cherished and remembered rather than to be visualized. I hope to plant the seeds of hope to those suffering and hurt globally with my innate beauty."









Lee Seong-hye has been crowned Miss Korea 2011 in an event held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Seoul on 3 August 2011 beating out 53 other contestants.



She's beauty & she's grace. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love watching beauty pageants! I never miss the shows Miss World, Miss Universe etc. Its always nice to see gorgeous, lovely women who can inspire me!

    Blog: ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin': ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    Instagram: @lydiatrj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, beauty pageants are so much fun to watch! I just watched Miss America the other week when it was on. Miss Korea looks awesome!

    -Mallory
    http://malofamerica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete