Tuesday 15 January 2013

Best Friend Forever

Hello all my friend ! today i wanna share my great moment that i spending with my BFF ~> mean of BFF is Best Friend Forever~
here some stories me and my best fren~we have know with each other since primary school~
here our latest picture when Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2012~
 we have going to celebrate it together~

We ready to go other fren house eat2 so many hari raya cake and biscuit~ :P 

This is when we go to my best friend birthday at Brunei~just make a simple surprise birthday to her~

Advance birthday celebration + our best friend anniversary for 15th year anniversary~
wow~!!it such a long time already~
pray dat our friendship will last longer forever ya~!!



Every moment sad,happy~we will share it together till the end~i pray our happiness for all my bestie~hope we can have a bright future~live happily n peacefully together~ ^^
  • Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.
  •  If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
  •  A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. 
  • A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
  •  Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
  •  A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
  •  A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
  •  When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.  The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.
  •  Yes we are [friends] and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter.  I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front.  We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.  I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found someone who is smart and easy and doesn't bother to check her diary when we arrange to meet.
  •  A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeable.
  •  Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Thanx~wif love bebe~❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment