Friday 17 April 2015

5 DAYS 4 NIGHT KOREA TRIP 2015

HI!

After a long time im not writting! yeahhhh busy holiday haha
my expectation before coming to Seoul:

Weather: Not so cold not to warm
                Cherry Blossom
                Not enough money to shop
                Meet some Korean artist
                Korean people dont talk English language

my first day coming to Korea:
Our driver (transportation) to our Guest House (Namsan Guest House 3) waiting outside departure hall & waiting with a paper written my name.Going to 3 rd floor of Incheon International Airport to pickup our Pocket wifi that i already reserved through online one month before my trip. Going outside airport my first expectation declined! its really cold!!!!! when it only 15 celsius that day. since i only bring a thick sweater for my trip!!
On my way going to my guest house i dont even see a cherry blossom at all. The tree are "BOLD". I am a bit disappointed. But as long im coming to Seoul. It still make me happy. Arrive at my guest house after one hour. & the receptionist speak English fluently with us!! my EXPECTATION TOTALLY WRONG!!! + oppa is so cute. ha ha ha

here is NAMSAN GUEST HOUSE 3:

CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, REASONABLE PRICE...
WILL COME BACK NEXT TIME!!

YEUIDO PARK CHERRY BLOSSOM:


CHERRY BLOSSOM NIGHT VIEW

SEOUL VIEW FROM NAMSAN TOWER:



FRANCE PETITE VIEW:



CHEONGGYECHEON STREAM:



WILL UPLOAD MORE SOON~ thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment